Sunday, May 6, 2012

Video Card Problems!!?

I Have A E-Vga GeForce 8600 GTS with 256 MB of DDR3 RAM. Its PCI-E. Whenever i go to this web site ( http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref… ) to see if my computer can run any games, all of my components pass exept my video card. Like if a game requires at least 256 MB video card my video card doesn't pass. It says that my Video card has 246 MB of RAM not 256 MB. Why is that? Can i do something to fix it? I already tried updating the drivers and it didn't help. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!



THANX!!|||Don't worry about it not passing. It is not that big of a deal.



The game will still run fine. The 8600GTS is a good card.|||The amount of video ram might be reported wrong in your BIOS.

I would check that first.

Doodad

No comments:

Post a Comment