Monday, May 7, 2012

I have a standard definition tv with component video ports, will a DVI-I to Component Cable work if (continued?

I have a standard definition tv with component video ports, will a DVI-I to Component Cable work if i connected it to my PC graphics card DVI-I port to my TV through Component video? My tv is not an HDTV it is a Standard Definition TV. The kind with the rounded glass. It does have component video, i am sure of that. can anyone tell me if this DVI to Component cable will work?



I want to be able to see my Desktop and computer screen on my Standard Definition TV through component because i do not like the way S-video looks or RCA.|||it will not look good, if you do.

tvs are verry low resolution 320x430, or somehting like that, i forget

while moniters ate 1024x768 and up

No comments:

Post a Comment