Monday, May 7, 2012

Can I upgrade my Toshiba Satellite C655 laptops Video card and Processor?

I was hoping if I can upgrade my Laptops internal components, more specifically, It's video card and processor so I can play Star Wars: The Old Republic. I'm wondering if it's also cheaper to do this or just custom order a desktop computer. When it comes to computer specifications and components, I'm at a complete loss so if there's anyway someone could explain it to me in a simple explanation it would be greatly appreciated.|||The video card is part of the motherboard. You can not replace it and there is no room to fit another card. And that board will not be compatible with any much later CPU.|||since its a laptop it is very hard to upgrade a laptop. laptops componants rae very integrated. also be aware if you make an upgrade with a laptop since its all cramped unless you upgrade a few other componants like motherboard you laptop may experiance overheating.



upgrading a laptop isn't the best of ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment