Monday, May 7, 2012

I need to update my video card from a SIS Mirage 3 to either an ATI Radeon or a Nvidia geoforce?

I recently bought the Lost game, and I need a video card update to play it on my computer. I currently have a SIS Mirage 3 card and to play the game need either a ATI Radeon or a Nvidia Geforce. I found a link to download the ATI Radeon, but wouldn't work, saying;

"Failed to find any compatible components. There is no compatible hardware detected"

What can I do??|||you cant download a graphics card its hardware you have to buy a graphics card and then have it installed into your tower|||Well first off you downloaded the ATI Radeon driver and not having an ATI Video card is why you got that message about no compatible components found. You will first have to go and purchase either an ATI or NVIDIA video card before you can continue. When purchasing a new video card you will alway have a driver disk included to get started, after that you may update to a more recent driver to make things work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment