Sunday, May 6, 2012

How can I get my computer recognize my video card?

Ok, I have a compaq presario notebook V5000 and I recently got a new harddrive (last one was too small), and after I restored my windows MCE on it I had to restore all of the drivers and so far I have them all except my video card. It has an ATI Radeon Mobility Xpress 200 and when I try to download the driver from Compaq's driver restore disc it tells me "Setup was unable to find components that can be installed on your current hardware or software configuration. Please make sure you have the required hardware or software." And then stops the installation. And honestly I dont know what to do to get it to recognize the card.|||Go to this site and fill in the drop boxes. You should get the drivers no problem. http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/Pages/…

No comments:

Post a Comment