Sunday, May 6, 2012

How do I install a video card to Vista, It doesnt recognise and work on its own?

I have a ge force 9500 video card I want to put into my computer with basic Vista in the add on card slot i think its called pcp slot I forget.

I added the card but I get no when I attatch to the video output, or the old output when I just try to power it up?

What do I need to do to let the computer see the new board from power up.



Also do you think I will blow my power supply with this card on my computer. I know I dont have all specs the comp is maybe 2 yrs old but no heavy duty components in it.

Thank you|||You install it by simply popping it into its appropriate slot on your motherboard. After that, you must plug in your monitors VGA(or DVI)cable into the NEW VGA(or DVI) port that is on the graphics card, NOT the one that is integrated onto your motherboard. After doing that, power up, and install video drivers from Intel's website and you should be set

No comments:

Post a Comment