Monday, May 7, 2012

PCI Express Card/External Device to Input RGB/Component into my PC?

I just moved to the UK not too long ago and I haven't/don't intend to buy a TV over here. However I would like to keep playing my Wii/playstation etc. I know there are -scads- of tv tuner cards out there that have composite (yellow and then red and white for audio) inputs and S video inputs, however I'm running a 30 inch monitor and I'd like to get the best picture I possibly can.



Does anyone know of any kind of card or usb device out there that can input component/RGB and put into my screen?|||There are tons of those on eBay, but you should have bought such while you have not yet moved to UK, they all have similar quality although there is one or two HDTV types.



Tuner cards are a dime a dozen compare to tuner-less input cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment