Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is it possible for your my monitor to display my Xbox 360 if they are both plugged into my video card?

I do not currently have a TV and I was wondering if I could plug my Xbox 360 (using component to s-video converter) into my video card and then display the picture on my monitor (using vga to dvi converter) which is also plugged into the same video card



Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS|||That will NEVER work.



Your video card's ports are all built to SEND OUT video signals ONLY. They are NOT built to RECEIVE. You CANNOT connect your XBox 360 to your video card.



You want to use your XBox 360 with your monitor, you must connect your XBox 360 DIRECTLY to the monitor, using the Microsoft XBox HDAV VGA cable: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/splas…

No comments:

Post a Comment