Thursday, April 26, 2012

Upgrade my RAM and video card ?

I have a HP Pavilion DV7 2110sa. It has 4GB Ram and a 512 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530 video card. I would like to upgrade to 8GB Ram and upgrade my video card as well so that I can run the latest games on best graphics. Does anyone know which components I should buy?



PS It is a Vista 64 bit version of windows so it would make use of the whole 8GB|||You can't upgrade the video card of a laptop!|||That other guy is a liar!

YOU CAN

but you would never want to upgrade it

Cause you would most likely destroy your pc

You need to go find out the fsb of the ram and get a pack for it

You should be alright

You bought a laptop, you shouldn't be gaming, it destroys them|||Can't upgrade the video device, it is integrated in the motherboard

No comments:

Post a Comment