Sunday, May 6, 2012

I want to install nvidia or ati a video card in my computer...but....?

i want to install a good video card in my computer, to be able to play games better but everytime i try downloading it it says my computer doesnt have the components or drivers for it, i check my directx i have a driver call sis can anyone help me out i dont want sis but any other above.|||Are you saying you are trying to "Download" a new video card? If this is so you cannot do this. Video cards are hardware, not software, and MUST be purchased physically. You install them physically into your computer.



Well, assuming you have the video card installed correctly, you need to download the correct drivers. It should have come with some in the package, but if it didn't, or if you want the latest ones, you can check at the manufacturer's Website at the links below.|||you have to purchase and install the hardware.you cannot download a graphics/video card.|||Umm you dont download a video card it is actually a part you buy and put in your computer to find out what kind you can use try this site.|||2001 sony comp sounds like a laptop to me.there is no way to up grade laptops video cards.|||Did you buy the actual video card?

You must buy a video card, then install it (by install it I mean, open the computer and insert the card in the rigth slot) and then you install the software.

Be aware that a good video card for gamers is kinda expensive.



by the way, the spec. of your computer you gave us doesn't tell us nothing, try giving us more details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment