Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I get my video card to send my desktop to my TV?

I am using Component cables, the red, blue and green one, and it won't work. I hook it all up, and when I switch it to my tv, I see my desktop background, but theres 2 of them, squished together with a black bar thats all messed up in the middle sperating them. Then, the color is super messed up, like, only green, red, and blue, but it looks like water painting pixalated or something...if that makes sense. I know its not the TV, or the Cord...and im fairly sure its not the card itself cause everything else works fine with it. So, how do I configure it or can I?



ATI Radeon 9800 512mb|||I did some research for you and here is what I came up with. Hope this is what you are looking for. Are you an instructor by any chance? I don't see or can't picture why one you'd like to hook up a pc to tv :



http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis…

No comments:

Post a Comment