Sunday, May 6, 2012

How do I connect my computer to my TV using component @ 1080i?

I have an hp m7750n and I'm trying to find a card with component out so I can connect it to my sony kv36xbr400. Please note: this is not composite! I need component RGB connectors. I've looked up tuner cards, video cards, vga to component converters.|||I have an ATI Radeon X700 Sapphire which claims HDTV Support (requires an HDTV cable)

By this I assume that it can support 1080I output

So if you go to a computer store and get one like it (the current mode is a PCIe card called ATI Radeon X1800 GTO 256MB, which supports Dual DVI(two monitors) OR HDTV

and by specifying HDTV I am assuming that Radeon is fully compliant with the 1080i

They have a prepurchase support number 1(877)284-1564

Mon-Fri from 9am-7pm EST|||I believe this would do what you want.



http://www.smarthome.com/7743C.html

No comments:

Post a Comment