Friday, May 4, 2012

How can I get my TV to act as a 2nd monitor using S-Video and Component Cable?

I have an S-Video to Component adapter that came with my graphics card, and I have a 10 foot Component to Component cable, that I ran from that to my TV, but it's not detecting it at all. What do I do? Will this even work?



Thank you.|||"I have a 10 foot Component to Component cable, that I ran from that to my TV, but it's not detecting it at all"



i think that vga component is belong to your motherboard (mainboard) and you have extra Graphic Card. So, that does not work because there is no driver. You should use S-video out for second monitor.|||Activate the S-Video output



http://www.svideo.com/displayvideo.html



Try it in safe mode.

Look on the TV for a switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment