Monday, May 7, 2012

Video CARD HELP!!!!!!!!!!?

Video Card Help!!!!!?

Ok I got a His Radeon 3850 agp but after i set it up my computer will not recognize it. The fan is running and all the cords are hooked up but windows wont even find it as new hardware

.

I try to install the drivers but it says" Setup was unable to find components that can be installed on your current hardware or software..."



12 minutes ago

my psu is a 600 watt...



It used to work but there was Blue vertical lines so uninstalled the drivers and Catalyst + i disabled and deleted the driver in the System manager|||If you were getting blue lines on your monitor when it was connected to your card, you might have some serious problems with the card itself. Software will rarely ever cause that to happen. If it's still under warranty, I'd give ATI a call and see what they can do. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment