Friday, May 4, 2012

What video/graphic card should i buy?

I am building my first computer and want to create a preety powerful one out of my old computer. I have found a motherboard, processor and memory, the next item on my list is a video card, but i dont want to spend something like £200 on one about £100 would be ideal though i need one to play the latest games without trouble. Also i need to know if it will work with my found components.



The found copnents are as follows: -



Motherboard + processor bundle - MSI P6N Diamond Motherboard CPU Bundle - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor 2.40GHz OEM



memory - Corsair Dual Channel TWINX 4096MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory (2 x 2048MB)



Can anybody help me in a search for a video/graphics card?|||You need to get a ati 4850 best card for around £100 you can buy.



http://www.kikatek.com/product_info.php?…

I use this site and trust it



Edit i have used ati cards and nvidia card (have had 11 graphics cards this year alone) and would not say either one has more problems than the other.

Kyle sounds a little like a fanboy.

The 4850 spanks the 9800gtx its main rival would be the 9800gtx+ but the price on the 9800gtx+ will be more.|||Try a 9600GT... don't use ATI cards, unless you like problems.



For a bigger step up, the 9800GTX's just hit 200$USD.|||Ignore nvidia's fanboy. I have nvidias 8800gt sli but its all about best bang for your buck. And the ati's 4850 wins by a large margin. The 9800gtx/gtx- are decent cards but just not as good as the ati card.



For just over a £100 the 4850 is amazing. Just browse the internet for reviews about this card. Its great that there is a war being waged with the gpu's and that means price drops.|||Ignore "Kyle," he's clearly a mindless nVidia fanyboy who doesn't know how to read benchmarks. I agree with others who recommended the HD 4850, it outperforms the nVidia competition in the majority of tests and is a great price-to-performance card.

No comments:

Post a Comment