Friday, May 4, 2012

Will this video/graphics card fit in my PC without some of the motherboard components being in the way?

The video card I've been looking at is the HIS Hightech H485QT512P Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported IceQ4 Turbo Video Card. One concern I had was if this would fit in my HP A6152N Pavilion Desktop, because some people say that some parts of the motherboard are in the way. The motherboard I currently have is a stock. Will this video card fit?|||It probably wont fit, as i had troubles putting an Nvidea GeForce 9800gt in my Gateway case, it was hitting the motherboard so i cut the metal video card case off, while taking the risk that i would void the warranty. I cut it off, made sure it wasnt touching the motherboard or any other vital parts and its been working amazing ever since, ive had it for more than half a year and no problems at all. Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment