Thursday, April 26, 2012

What video card should I buy for a gaming computer?

I'm currently in the process of picking out parts that I will be needing to build myself a gaming computer and I'm stuck when it comes to choosing a video/graphics card. The motherboard I've picked and that is compatible with all the other components I've found is:



ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3 AM3 AMD 880G HDMI USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

Found at: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



So I see as far as the PCI slots go, with that particular motherboard I'm looking to pick a video card that connects with PCI Express 2.0 x16.



Any suggestions on a very nice video card I should buy to ensure games will run very smoothly even on high settings?



PS: the video card also says "support ATI CrossFireX Technology" does that mean anything?|||If you want to go TOP END then get an ATI 6990 or you can go crossfire with two 5770's or 5870's. The 6990 will be a very good choice tho.









Have fun|||That motherboard you have there are able to handle two Radeon HD(because it have 2 PCI-Express 2.0x16 slot,single card only used one) video card which callled crossfireX. crossfire is the combination of power of two graphic card together to increase its perfomance on gaming or any other visual application. As far as i know a good graphic for its price and less power consumption is mostly Radeon HD card, and also some NVIDIA card like gtx 560 Ti(which is a little bit expensive 249.00$),but if you go with radeon card i can always recommend this card





Radeon HD 5870(279.00$)>6870(199.00$)>5850(139.00$…

but ill go with gtx 560 on gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment