Friday, April 27, 2012

Video card, power source, and pc case help?

I have a dell xps 210 with a 275 watt power supply and a radeon spphire hd 4350 video card. The xps 210 is a slim line model, meaning I need low profile parts to fit in it. I was wondering, could I just buy a regular sized case, switch the components over, and just buy a full sized video card and power source? If so where can I find a case and what video card and power source would you recommend? If not, then what is a good low profile video card and power source that will work for me?|||efff that. sounds like more trouble then it's worth. grab a 5670 low pro and call it a day.|||My Dell Motherboards are propietory and don't fit in regular ATX cases. Searching the motherboard appears to be non standard ATX

No comments:

Post a Comment